When deciding to embark upon change, here’s some things I’ve found that help.
1. Get clear on what you want and why it matters to you
2. Stay curious
3. Be a beginner, be a learner
4. Embrace feeling vulnerable
5. Commit to yourself
6. Consistently take steps toward the change
7. Identify your daily success habits
There are plenty more, but keen to hear your experience.
💡What has helped you make a change in your life?
📝What would you add to the list?
🎉What’s been the most important thing that has set you up for success?
Follow Alison Sinclair – Self Leadership and Worklife Empowerment
Check out the upcoming workshop event with Zandria Barclay – Parents Cheerleader and I on 17th June. Link in comments.